ARDUINO like board with PIC32MX440F256H with USB OTG
- PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller 256KB Flash 32KB RAM
- DCDC power supply allow power supply voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, also enable application which are in industrial power supply 24VDC.
- carefully selected all components to work reliable in INDUSTIRAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY will power the board — no jumpers, no switches!
- microSD card for data logging
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- allow RTC — Real Time Clock.
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- Optionally if someone need higher precision and temperature stability in Analog reading we have provision on the board for Aref preciese source.
- the LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- all components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference with them
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- original Arduino design had flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1″ this make perfo board use impossible, to keep the compatibility we have same spacing but we add next to this connector on 0.1″ which customer can use with perforated boards
- all signals on the connectors are printed on top and on bottom of the board, so when you check with probe you know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG.pdf — User manual
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG REV.C schematic in PDF format
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG REV.C schematic in Eagle format released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG REV.C board in Eagle format released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License
- pinguino.cc web site